VMware Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defence-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
Job Role and Responsibility for VMware Off Campus Drive
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including:
- Active contribution to the day-to-day activities of the System Test in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Design test strategies for comprehensive, customer-focused end to end system testing
- Write effective Test plans to cover all the scenarios efficiently and review it with all the stake holders
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks, to execute complex tests on a distributed system
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes
- Work with team to analyze test coverage gaps from the field reported issues
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills, be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement and implementing solutions.
Required Skills for VMware Off Campus Drive
Ideal candidate should have proven academic results with knowledge on one or more following technology domain.
- Good Understanding of Application protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DNS, etc.,
- Thorough knowledge in TCP/IP protocol behaviours and its implementation
- Knowledge in Firewalls, WAF, Proxy, Load Balancer is highly desired
- Proficient in Automation Scripting using Python/C/C++/Go Language
- Good programming skills
Eligibility Criteria for VMware Off Campus Drive
- B Tech / M.Tech : CSE and IT/IS
- CGPA : 7 CGPA or 70% above
- Graduation Year : 2020 / 2021
Preferred qualification for VMware Off Campus Drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work multi-functionally.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good standout colleague.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal managerial guidance.
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Strong passion and experience in troubleshooting, debugging complex systems and possess excellent problem-solving techniques
- Experience on setting up complex customer-like configurations
Apply before the link Expires for VMware Off Campus Drive
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for VMware Off Campus Drive