About the Company: Visual BI is a specialist provider of SAP Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions that helps enterprises look forward and think ahead by adopting cutting-edge BI solutions. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Visual BI has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the leaders in this space by customers and partners.
Company Name: Visual BI
Official Website: www.visualbi.com
Job Profile: BI Solutions Developer
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: BE , ME, MCA, M.Sc, MBA
Who can apply?
BE , ME, MCA, M.Sc, MBA (2020- batch only) with a passion for building a career in the field of Business Intelligence & Analytics
What opportunities are available?
BI Analyst: As a BI Solutions Developer with Visual BI, you would be building best-in-class BI solutions that would be consumed by leaders and executives of Fortune 500 organizations. Specifically, you will be building executive dashboards, visualizations, reports and data models leveraging the portfolio of SAP & Microsoft BI tools. A strong sense of business analysis and data interpretation is key. Prior exposure to programming, databases, or excel modeling would be a plus.
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form, attach your resume and answer the questions listed. As we would like to get to know you better through these responses, we encourage you to respond truthfully based on your personality and life experiences.
- There are no right or wrong answers to these questions – so answer them to your best ability possible
About the application form
- Tip: The answer fields in the application form can be enlarged by clicking on & dragging the bottom right corner.
- In the application form, you will see an option saying ‘Apply with LinkedIn’. Please ignore this option.
What happens after I submit my application?
- Our team would go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls – only those shortlisted in the pre-assessment calls will be called for interview at office in Chennai.
- You’ll be taking up a General & a Programming Aptitude test and a Programming Paper Based Assessment (this will help us in evaluating your Programming efficiency).
- We don’t expect you to be expert coders, but we do expect a decent level of programming knowledge.
- You’ll participate in a series of interviews with us, general & technical. In this process we’ll assess how well you’ll fit into our culture. For us right attitude is more important, one can always be trained technically but Attitude is what you already possess.
- We’ll be in touch with you during the entire process & share regular updates with you.Feel free to just pick up the phone or drop an email to us in case you have any question.You should be able to hear the results from us in a week’s time after the final interview.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here