About the Company: At Visible Alpha, we’re focused on creating and delivering solutions for the investment research process of today and tomorrow. We keep a pulse on where the market is headed and how changes in the market and in technology may impact and improve the workflows of market participants. In close collaboration with our sell-side advisors and buy-side clients, we strive to solve inefficiencies and cultivate positive and collaborative relationships across the Street through our award-winning technology solutions and services.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Dept: Engineering
Job Type: Full-time
Exp Needed: 1-5 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
1. Minimum 1-5 years of programming experience
2. Should love creating solutions involving large amounts of data for complex analytical problems
3. Passion to develop software that is highly optimized for
– Speed, building customized algorithms/approaches
– Scale, leveraging hardware extensibility including cloud resources
– Network usage, minimizing the amount of data that needs to be shipped around
4. Experience in C#/.NET or Python frameworks will be a plus but should be open to other technologies as and when the opportunities arise
5. Exposure to RDBMS and ability to write optimized queries will be a plus
6. BE / B.Tech from premier institutes with a first-class academic track record
1. Design and develop software solutions to problems in the financial research domain ranging from processing large volumes of data, algorithms and approaches for developing insightful analysis
2. Understand and apply financial concepts to technology solutions for business problems
3. Work with different functional groups to get a better understanding of the challenges involved and devise optimized solutions
4. Work in a fast-paced agile development environment
Our India Office Culture / Perks and Benefits:-
1. Open and Flexible work environment
2. Five Days working
3. Extensive Learning & Development policy to sponsor work/non-work related Training/Certification and education programs.
4. Facilities in Company premise – Recreational area with Pool Table, Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess, Variety of Snacks every day, Fresh Fruits and much more.
5. Accidental and Health Insurance Cover to Self, Spouse & Family members (wherein premium is borne by the company for all dependents)
6. Movie of the quarter.
7. Shuttle service from nearby connecting railway stations.
8. Team get-together and many other employee engagement related activities, rewards & recognition program.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here