Visa Hiring Freshers Details:
Company Description: As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Company Name: Visa
Job Profile: New Grad (Undergrad) – Software Engineer, Innovation
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description for Visa Hiring Freshers
Visa Innovation Center focuses on building technology for the next generation of payments. We work on solving hard problems of the future in IoT, Blockchain, Mobile, UX, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics. We are looking for hands-on expert level software engineers to help us build some innovative products.
This role requires quick problem solving skills, logical thinking, and application of programming techniques to design, build, and maintain code. Deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms is a must. In addition to the technical skill set, the candidate will be a self-starter, results-driven, and equipped with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Software Engineer is an individual contributor role, and this developer will lead development of several innovation projects. These projects will be instrumental in making an impact on Visa and the payments industry as a whole.
Qualifications required for Visa Hiring Freshers
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Intermediate level skills in Java / C# / C++
- In-depth knowledge of data structures implementation and optimization
- Intermediate-level skills in multi-threading, concurrency, and error-handling
- Intermediate-level skills in implementing design patterns (singleton, facade, factory, observer etc.)
- Experience building enterprise-scale web services (RESTful), and their scalability, resiliency, and availability
- Experience building application frameworks or reusable components
- Experience in network programming (Sockets) to build service self-healing
- Experience implementing multiple cross-cutting concerns and non-functional requirements using aspect-oriented programming.
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects
- Experience in Building highly robust Android or iOS applications
- Experience in building ODATA compliant REST services
- Experience in language features such as lambda expressions, generics, and streams
- Experience in working on cryptography and Bluetooth based transmission protocols
- Experience in IoT, NFC, machine learning / data science, NLP
- Experience in payments tech industry
Apply Before the link Expires for Visa Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply