About Company: Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU), a global business consulting and IT outsourcing company that accelerates business outcomes for its clients. Company is awarded with three Stevie Award recognitions at the 2017 American Business Awards; a Gold award for Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year and two Bronze awards for New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Cloud Application/Service for the company’s Cloud Migration Factory and its Provider Lifecycle Management (PLM) platforms.
Designation: Associate Engineer
Salary Offered: INR 3.30 LPA
– 2019 pass-outs from B.E. / B.Tech. (Only CS/IT streams) and MCA
– 65% and above throughout Academic Career (10th, 12th & Engineering). For MCA students (Until UG 60% and above is required).
– No Standing Arrears
Service Agreement: 2 Years. If a candidate breaches it, He / She has to pay 2 Lakhs rupees.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
– Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
– Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
– Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and other technical concepts.
– Good knowledge of Java, RDBMS, and SQL.
– Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
– Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
– Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
Round1: Online Assessment (Section 1 – 20 MCQ in JAVA, RDBMS, SQL. Section 2 – 4 SQL query to written and Section 3 – 4 Programming questions [Participants can write in C, C++ or Java]).
Round2: Technical Interview (Candidates clearing 1st round in Pondicherry location will be called at Chennai office for further process)
Round3: HR Interview – Face to Face Interviews
Apply Step 1: Click Here
Apply Step 2: Click Here