About The Company: Vinove Software & Services is an ISO 9001:2008 and NASSCOM Certified IT Co. with 15 years of experience in the Web & mobile industry. Being a specialized firm for providing web services and solutions, we have mastered in dealing with both, National & International Clients. Vinove serves as an umbrella for its top-notch ocular products and services because of its extensive background of using focused and proven strategies with technologies for all business requirements. Vinove is uniquely a strong combination of knowledge and experience. Its culture boasts of passionate, innovative and meticulous professionals. A Web and Mobile based IT Solution provider with offices in India, UK & USA. Our service portfolio includes fully customized web design and application development, Mobile Apps eBusiness Solutions.
Job Location: Noida / Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 4.2 LPA
For Stipend: INR 10000 per month
After 6 month – 1 year: INR 2.6 LPA 60k bonus(annual bonus)
After 1 year: INR 3.44 LPA 78k bonus(annual bonus)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– Need engineers who are enthusiastic about the Software Developer role, who can take up challenges, passionate about the technologies and eager to learn.
– The selected candidate will be a part of the Software Development Team.
Associate Software Developer/Trainee Engineers will shadow Software developer/s and will be responsible for:
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
– Writing reusable, testable and efficient code Implementation of security and data protection Ensure on-time deliveries Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Locking all work in PM tool as applicable Zoho, JIRA etc
Skill Set Required:
– Good understanding of the object-oriented approach Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
– Strong analytical and logical skills to address work-related problems Self-motivated, team player, and result oriented.
– Good communication and problem-solving skills Ability to work under tight project timelines Passion to excel.
– Should take ownership of the assignments delegated Ability to simultaneously work with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
– Able to relocate and travel.
FEW OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS:
-All selected candidates need to sign a service agreement of 30 months (2.6 Yrs)
– It an indemnity Bond (worth Rs. 2 Lakh). Where they need to submit a cheque of Rs. 2,00,000 (Only Cheque not money) for the duration for 30 months.
– The documentation part will be done before joining & then Letter of Intent will be released.
– We are not asking to submit / deposit a single rupee to us. We just need a cheque (it could be a ZERO balance account as well), which will be kept with us for next 30 months & will be returned back after the agreement duration.
Last Date To Apply: 16 October 2020
– Online Test (Logical, Aptitude,Technical,English)
– HR Round
– Management Round (Mgr / VP Ops)
– Offer Letter
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here