About the Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd was founded in 1979, has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
Official Website: www.vestas.com
Job Profile: Technicians / Service Engineer (Sr Engineer / Engineer / Jr Engineer/Technician
Degree Needed: ITI/ Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical(DME/ DEE )
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Tamil Nadu
CTC: Best in Industry
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should able to perform skilled journey-level work in the operations and maintenance of wind turbine.
- Work towards achieving companies goals
About the Job:
Service Engineer will be Responsible for:
- To attend break down maintenance on call; ensure WEG’s and related equipment are maintained well and technically acceptable conditions according to standard engineering practices.
- To attend the Scheduled / Unscheduled maintenance in WTG. Ensure compliance of HSE without any compromise
- Keep up-to-date with all operating/ maintenance manuals, checklists, service bulletins, etc. applicable to the WEG and associated equipment, carry out servicing activities as per the latest certified checklists, manuals and service bulletins.
- Report abnormalities on OH lines and take corrective action in consultation with the ASM, inform ASM of any abnormalities noticed that cannot be fixed immediately.
- Document the work done indicating consumption of spares/ consumables, list further actions along with targeted completion dates.
- Ensure safety and care of all tools, tackles, measuring instruments and spare parts in custody
- Comply with all HSE / ISO & all other statutory requirements.
- Ensure that the work log entry is made by the operator
- Tracking and ensuring that work is done as per schedule. Have a close communication with his Team and ASM.
To Apply: Click here
2000+ Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech - 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Pass outs only through AMCAT - Register Here!