About the Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd was founded in 1979, has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
Official Website: www.vestas.com
Job Profile: Technicians / Service Engineer (Sr Engineer / Engineer / Jr Engineer/Technician
Degree Needed: ITI/ Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical(DME/ DEE )
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Tamil Nadu
CTC: Best in Industry
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should able to perform skilled journey-level work in the operations and maintenance of wind turbine.
- Work towards achieving companies goals
About the Job:
Service Engineer will be Responsible for:
- To attend break down maintenance on call; ensure WEG’s and related equipment are maintained well and technically acceptable conditions according to standard engineering practices.
- To attend the Scheduled / Unscheduled maintenance in WTG. Ensure compliance of HSE without any compromise
- Keep up-to-date with all operating/ maintenance manuals, checklists, service bulletins, etc. applicable to the WEG and associated equipment, carry out servicing activities as per the latest certified checklists, manuals and service bulletins.
- Report abnormalities on OH lines and take corrective action in consultation with the ASM, inform ASM of any abnormalities noticed that cannot be fixed immediately.
- Document the work done indicating consumption of spares/ consumables, list further actions along with targeted completion dates.
- Ensure safety and care of all tools, tackles, measuring instruments and spare parts in custody
- Comply with all HSE / ISO & all other statutory requirements.
- Ensure that the work log entry is made by the operator
- Tracking and ensuring that work is done as per schedule. Have a close communication with his Team and ASM.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
To Apply: Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates