Vestas Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers Of Mechanical Engineer: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Official Website: www.vestas.com
Job Profile: Engineer – Consultant
Exp Needed: 0 – 5 Years
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: COO Engineering Services, having expertise in engineering data analysis, technical documentation, product/ process quality control, business process, tooling design, test systems, ERP solutions and project management, would support Vestas global strategies through process optimization, production support, test validation, cost control and E2E project management. We impose creative solutions and promote continuous improvement culture to make Vestas vision come true. This role is part of Technical support and Production quality team.
- Create new Video PWIs using CAMTASIA software, working along with central PE/ Factory teams
- Responsible to validate changes mentioned in ECOs
- Revise PWIs/ Video PWIs based on engineering change orders
- Translate PWIs to local language (Spanish/ Russian/ Portuguese version) working with externals translation agency
- Read & Interpret engineering drawing & other production documentation
- Report to global PE function on weekly status of task completion
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical with 0-5 years
- Experience in PLM concept & system. Preferably Windchill
- CAMTASIA software exposure for editing Videos to make instructions
- Exposure in working with 3D modelling software like CREO
- CAMTASIA video editing software (or any similar editing software)
- PDMlink/ Windchill – Working knowledge
- Exposure in handling production documentation & ECOs
- Excellent internal/ external communication. (Oral/ written)
Apply Before the link Expires for Vestas Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers Of Mechanical Engineer.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the Vestas Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for Vestas Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Vestas or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Vestas Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for Vestas Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Vestas Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Vestas for latest updates