Vestas Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
About Vestas: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Official Website: www.vestas.com
Job Profile: Trainee/ Apprentice
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Job Description: This department is a part of Global procurement automation and ECM services, supports global procurement offshored operational activities.
Job Responsibilities for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2021
- Read, Interpret & classify and communicate the released engineering changes
- Responsible for physical implementation of ECO’s at Suppliers/Factories globally
- Technical support to Suppliers / Factories on change implementation
- Responsible to validate new design manufacturability with supplier & enrich info record
- Graduation in Mechanical engineering
- Ability to read, understand and communicate Engineering drawings and Technical specifications
- Exposure in handling production documentation
- Hands on experience in using ERP systems, SAP would be advantage
- Fluent in English. (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments/ reporting
What We Offer
We offer a very exciting job in a flat, multi-cultural and innovative department focusing on reaching world class results. To us, it is all about knowing the market and our customers, defining the right solutions and getting it done – all in the best possible way. We would like you to participate in that mission.
Apply Before the link Expires for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2021.