Vestas Freshers Recruitment As Trainee Engineer: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 100 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 82 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,300 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2019
Work Location: Chennai
Last Date To Apply: 21st Feb 2020
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes
- Responsible for physical implementation of ECO’s at Suppliers/Factories globally
- Technical support to Suppliers / Factories on change implementation
- Responsible to validate new design manufacturability with supplier & enrich info record
- Bachelors of Engineering, specialised in Mechanical stream, graduated in 2019
- Any Design courses certification is an added advantage
- Ability to read, understand and communicate Engineering drawings and Technical specifications
- Exposure in handling production documentation
- Hands on experience in using ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Fluent in English. (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments/ reporting
- Ability to plan & prioritize work – also under pressure
- The work location is Chennai, India
- This is a 1 year Fixed contract role under Vestas’ payroll.
Apply Before the link Expires for Vestas Freshers Recruitment As Trainee Engineer.