About Vestas: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Official Website: www.vestas.com
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer – VPDC
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: Currently pursuing or Just passed a BE or ME/M Tech degree within the field of Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical and Statistics, Data Analytics, Reliability
Job Description: The Vestas Performance & Diagnostics Centre is a global department with a staff of more than 20 dedicated performance engineers having competencies in Analytics, Reliability, Condition monitoring, Performance monitoring, mathematics, statistics and physics and also Mechanical engineering & Data mining, Data Analysis. The department coordinates performance related activities with colleagues around the world.
- Support VPDC teams in (Data Analytics /Condition Monitoring/Reliability/Performance teams) on Project execution
- Work with the team to ensure technical tasks related to Condition Monitoring, Data Analytics, Reliability, Performance, Product development are executed
- Manage and support Business support activities across Vestas value chain
- Develop, Manage and Support the new tools, Process and their implementation across Vestas
- Learn while work
- Participation in team meetings and projects
- Helping out the team on an ad hoc basis
- Currently pursuing or Just passed a BE or ME/M Tech degree within the field of Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical and Statistics, Data Analytics, Reliability
- A strong academic record along with strong analytics software knowledge & capabilities – R Programming, Python, SQL etc
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge about Wind turbines and Gearbox, Generator would be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Office applications and experience with PowerPoint, Excel, VBA.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.