About the Company: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Official Website: www.vestas.com
Job Profile: Diploma Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Job Description: This role is a part of Global Procurement, Automation & ECM Services team. This department supports for global procurement offshored activities.
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes
- Analyse Engineering Changes on components and communicate the relevant changes to suppliers in the form of drawings, 3d Models and documents
- Support global procurement on sharing manufacturing and technical documentation to suppliers
- Maintain confidentiality of information – Internal / external
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (2019 Fresh Graudates without Standing arrears)
- Fluent in English (written & verbal)
- Knowledge in engineering change management
- Knowledge on reading and understanding Engineering drawings and Technical documentation
- Knowledge in CREO/SOLIDWORKS is preferable
- Knowledge in SAP is added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments/ reporting
- Ability to plan & prioritize work – also under pressure
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here