Vestas Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring
About Vestas: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Official Website: www.vestas.com
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Experience Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: ME/MTech
Responsibilities for Vestas Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring
- You will be part of a team providing engineering solutions to non-standard products and existing products.
- This involves below responsibilities e.g. addressing the issues reported from field and root cause analysis & problem solving related to turbines in operation, support the service technical team across the globe that keeps our turbine fleet running, support to sales organization by addressing new solution requirements and technology development.
- The work involves high level of engineering i.e. balancing a solution towards various specific requirements.
- You will mainly work with addressing the issues specific to personalized systems in the turbine and developing solutions having close collaboration with the system leads.
- You will be responsible for verification of the solution on all levels, including software tests (in-house) and field verification.
- You will be also responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications required for Vestas Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring
- Education Qualification : M.Tech / ME – CS, ECE, EE, Mechatronics
- Sound knowledge on programming techniques
- Knowledge on Object Oriented & State based software design
- Knowledge in the real time embedded systems machine control domain
- Knowledge of dynamical mechanical systems
- Experience in Control system using MATLAB Simulink(not mandatory).
- Interest and knowledge with product or technology development
- You are very good at programming & have that natural ability of problem solving.
- You are innovative, problem-solving, results-oriented and have a solid sense of responsibility
- You are able to meet your deadlines with the good quality output
- You have a creative approach to new opportunities and out of box thought process
- You succeed as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
- You have good communication & presentation skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
What We Offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with very comprehensive products. The working environment in Engineering Solution is informal but with clear direction. You will be part of a project-oriented organization with an inspiring work environment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Vestas Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring.