Company Name: VerveTronics Imagineering Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Embedded Hardware Engineer
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: BE Comp Science, MSC or MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description: The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new hardware/software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Strong development skills in Java with OOPs knowledge of additional languages like Kotlin, Scala, is a plus
- Hands on experience in opensource Java frameworks like – Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on experience in messaging technologies like – JMS, IBM MQ, Solace, Kafka
- Experience in at least one of the non-relational databases – MongoDB, Dynamo DB
- Experience in at least one of the relational databases – Oracle (preferable), MySQL, Postgres, H2
- Handson experience in developing REST/JSON Web Services
- Should have sound knowledge in Build tools – Maven (preferable), Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Should have sound knowledge in web and application servers like Tomcat (preferably), Weblogic, Webspere, JBoss etc.
- Should have sound knowledge in revision control system – Git (preferable), SVN
- Sound knowledge of Unit testing frameworks – Junit (preferably), Mockito
- Experience in developing Unix shell scripts
- Experience in UI development using frameworks like Angular, React
- Understanding of TDD/BDD concepts and testing frameworks like Cucumber
- Exposure to development in cloud platforms like Azure, GCP, AWS, Openshift
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud framework e.g. Spring cloud dataflow, stream and tasks Some exposure on ibatis ORM framework.
- Full Stack Development experience
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full stack development
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions,
- BE Comp Science, MSC or MCA (or related field)
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Agile or Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
How to Apply?