Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Vertafore Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Company Name: Vertafore
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
As a Software Engineer I, you will be working within an energetic agile team implementing solutions that support a wide range of customers. You will develop high quality web-based applications for new and existing features.You will also have the opportunity to bring your creative ideas to the table to deliver better solutions to our users.
Core Requirements And Responsibilities
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing new features and supporting/bug fixing existing features
- Responsible for production
- Share what they know by mentoring other team members
- Closely follow industry trends and the open source community
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code
- Curious and avid learners
- Communicate clearly to explain and defend design decisions
- Self-motivated and excellent problem-solvers
- Driven to improve, personally and professionally
- Mentor and inspire others to raise the bar for everyone around them
- Collaborate with their peers, designing pragmatic solutions
- Operate best in a fast-paced, flexible work environment
- Prepare technical training and information sessions for other staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) or equivalent practical experience
- Design and architecture knowledge
- Experience with Agile software development
- Have an intense passion for innovating and crafting clean code
- 6 months to 2 years of professional experience with Asp.Net,DotNet,MVC, and common frameworks
- Can work advanced database magic with relational and NoSQL databases
- Are in-tune with high performance and high availability design/programming
- Have experience in security best practices for software and data platforms
- Enjoy solving problems through the entire application stack
- Are interested and capable of learning other programming languages as needed.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply