About the Company: Verizon Communications Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is based at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware.
Official Website: www.verizon.com
Job Profile: Software Developer
Exp Needed: 1 year
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
What you’ll be doing…
The work you’ll be doing will support mission and business-critical applications within Verizon.
- Developing highly efficient and reliable applications.
- Developing applications with frontend and backend technologies.
- Developing a secure and robust code which are non-vulnerable.
- Executing full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ensuring application development sprint cycle is on track and adjusting the plan to meet release timelines.
- Supporting changes as needed and regular interaction with the internal development team on progress.
What we’re looking for…
You are curious about new technologies and the possibilities they create. You enjoy the challenge of supporting applications while exploring ways to improve upon the technology. You are driven and motivated, with strong communication and analytical skills. You’re a sought-after team member that thrives in a dynamic work environment. You will be working with multiple stakeholders so networking and managing effective working relationships is your top most priority.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and take it to code implementation.
- Strong analytical, debugging skills.
When you join Verizon
Verizon is committed to maintaining a Total Rewards package which is competitive, valued by our employees, and differentiates us as an Employer of Choice.
- We are a ‘pay for performance’ company and your contribution is rewarded through competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and an employee Stock Program. We create an opportunity for us all to share in the success of Verizon and the value we help to create through this broad-based discretionary equity award program.
- Your benefits are market competitive and delivered by some of the best providers.
- You are provided with a full spectrum of health and wellbeing resources, including a first in-class Employee Assistance Program, to empower you to make positive health decisions.
- We offer generous paid time off benefits to help you manage your work life balance and opportunities for flexible working arrangements*.
- Verizon provides training and development for all levels, to help you enhance your skills and develop your career, from funding towards education assistance, award-winning training, online development tools and access to industry research.
- You will be able to take part in volunteering opportunities as part of our environmental, community and sustainability commitment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here