Verizon Media Off Campus Details:
About Company: At Verizon Media, our brands like Yahoo, TechCrunch and more help people stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact, while creating new ways for advertisers and partners to connect. With technologies like XR, AI, machine-learning, and 5G, we’re transforming media for tomorrow, too. We’re creators and coders, dreamers and doers creating what’s next in content, advertising and technology.
Company Name: Verizon Media
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Developer
Job Type: Summer Internship position
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2021 & 2022 Batch
Software Engineering – Intern
We are the Verizon Media Video SSP engineering team responsible for end-to-end video monetization. The Video SSP features the industry’s largest open exchange, with over 40 billion impressions transacting each month. Integrations with the Verizon Media DSP, as well as 50+ third-party DSPs, make it the de facto source for unique Verizon owned and operated inventory, as well as premium third-party video supply for advertisers, media agencies, and network partners.We creatively approach problems from an analytical perspective in order to embrace our complex ecosystem and deliver a scalable solution that process Billions of transactions per day while maintaining single milliseconds latency.
A Little About Us for Verizon Media Off Campus
- We are looking for stellar talent in the form of front-end and back-end software developers that can contribute to the development of our exciting next-generation products. Are you passionate about the overall lifecycle of a product – building, coding, testing, launching and learning? If so, this is the place to be.
- We offer a variety of internships to students who want jobs with real responsibility, outstanding training, and the chance to learn from the best through 1:1 mentorship in a small team setting. As an intern, you will gain valuable work experience while developing your skills and establishing a track record to set you up for a potential full-time position after graduation.
- During the course of your internship, you will take part in important projects that significantly impact the success of our businesses. At the end of your internship you will have the opportunity to present your work to our leadership and network with our hiring managers.
• Design, develop, code and test software systems or applications for software improvements and new products; revise and refine as needed
• Develop project timelines, implement design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing, and ongoing support
• Recommend modifications to our processes and procedures
• Help us to identify a gold standard for current methodologies and implementations
• Make your voice heard by promoting your ideas within project teams
• Get involved in the intern workshops, and trainings we have available
• Present your work to leadership and network with your fellow interns
You Must Have for Verizon Media Off Campus
- Actively enrolled in Bachelors or Masters Program in Computer Science or a related field
- A good understanding of algorithms, data structures, programming techniques
- Strong in object oriented programming
- Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and statistical methods
- Good knowledge/experience with SQL, relational databases
- Experience with Java, Shell Scripting and UNIX
Summer internship application deadline: 22 February 2021
Apply Before the link Expires for Verizon Media Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Verizon Media Off Campus