About the Company: For more than 100 years, Verizon has been at the center of the communications revolution. Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. We help people, businesses and things communicate better. The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
Job Profile: Java Developer
Work Location: Chennai, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description: vPrice is “THE” Pricing Engine in the VES Portfolios, which handle the Pricing Request of all the Enterprise orders that are processed using the State-Of-the art VRD Platform. The key functionality of this application includes serving the Sales users by providing the Prices and enables the PCM Users to analyze deals from various angles of Profitability, Winnability etc… You will be working on the strategic programs in the pricing area that enables sales and PCMs with more efficient and automated pricing and deal modeling.
- Analyzing business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company’s architecture standards.
- Developing new user-facing features using Oracle ADF.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the EJB or Web Service interface.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Reviewing codes and implementing best coding practices.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Troubleshooting application and environment issues in production and non-prod environments.
- Troubleshooting user issues in production environment with sense of urgency and provide quick resolutions.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Software Development.
- Experience in JAVA/J2EE especially in Oracle ADF, JSP, EJB3.0 development.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle), SQL.
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Experience as a Certified Java Developer.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience in Web Services, SOA, JRules, BPEL.
- Experience in cloud deployed application management.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates