Verizon Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G – a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Company Name: Verizon
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
What you’ll be doing…
As a part of the Information Technology team, you’ll design and develop improvements to our customer care applications, like our Wireless Customer Communications platform. You’ll also work across the business to vet and deliver small to medium sized technology projects. The improvements that you recommend and implement will have a major impact on customer satisfaction, which will help improve our business and grow our customer base.
- Collaborating with IT and business teams on projects.
- Troubleshooting issues within customer care applications.
- Supporting code and configuration updates.
- Evaluating proposals to make sure they’re technically sound.
- Supporting the implementation of upgrades and new applications.
- Building Full stack developers build the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications.
- Creating design plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls look, feel, and function.
- Structuring the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction.
- Providing automation solutions on daily routine manual jobs and tasks.
What we’re looking for:
You are curious about new technologies and the possibilities they create. You enjoy the challenge of supporting applications while exploring ways to improve upon the technology. Driven and motivated, with strong communication and analytical skills, you’re a sought-after team member that thrives in a dynamic environment.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Basic understanding of the software development lifecycle phases, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Basic understanding of computing software, hardware and networking infrastructure.
- Experience writing Stored Procedures and Functions, triggers, views,Jobs.
- Knowledge in the use of version control GitHub, One JIRA, Jenkins and complete understanding of DevOps.
- Experience working with testing team to resolve bugs, issues.
- Experience with full-stack web development HTML and CSS.
- Server-side and back-end coding experience.
- Technical writing ability.
- Experience with MySQL, Cassandra, Postgres and/or MongoDB.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- Problem-solving and communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Verizon Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off