Verizon Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: Cellco Partnership, doing business as Verizon Wireless, is an American telecommunications company which offers wireless products and services. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon Communications. Verizon Wireless provides service to 118.7 million subscribers.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Madhapur, India
Job ID: # 533716
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
What you’ll be doing: As a part of the Information Technology team, you’ll design and develop improvements to our customer care applications, like our Wireless Customer Communications platform. You’ll also work across the business to vet and deliver small to medium sized technology projects. The improvements that you recommend and implement will have a major impact on customer satisfaction, which will help improve our business and grow our customer base.
- Collaborating with IT and business teams on projects.
- Troubleshooting issues within customer care applications.
- Supporting code and configuration updates.
- Evaluating proposals to make sure they’re technically sound.
- Supporting the implementation of upgrades and new applications.
What we’re looking for: You are curious about new technologies and the possibilities they create. You enjoy the challenge of supporting applications while exploring ways to improve upon the technology. Driven and motivated, with strong communication and analytical skills, you’re a sought-after team member that thrives in a dynamic environment.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Basic understanding of the software development lifecycle phases, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Basic understanding of computing software, hardware and networking infrastructure.
- A degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Applications or relevant discipline.
- Experience with large scale transformation initiatives primarily on Systems of Engagement / Customer Interaction Channels.
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot/ Spring Reactive Services, Application Security, and Agile development.
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a good team player.
- Excellent quantitative, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and meet deadlines.
Apply Before the link Expires For Verizon Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer.