Corporate Profile: Veritas enables organizations to harness the power of their information, with solutions designed to serve the world’s largest and most complex heterogeneous environments. Get industry-leading solutions that cover all platforms with backup and recovery, business continuity, software-defined storage, and information governance.
Company Name: Veritas
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed:0 – 2 yrs
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Work Location: Pune
Job Description: Veritas is looking for bright technical professionals to fill opportunities in the following area: (Kernel), Customer Focused Team
- Software Engineer (Kernel) , Customer focused Team: Be part of CFT software engineering team to design, develop & support software solutions based on InfoScale Storage product family and Linux platform to enhance our customer’s ability to manage multiple petabytes of data.
- Solve customer’s complex technical problems that deal with high scale, concurrency, and performance and provide the necessary root cause analysis and solutions in terms of patch with a high sense of urgency. Ensure the code changes done for resolving the customer issues go through required quality steps and are incorporated in all applicable releases including the mainline
- Contribute to the culture of quality throughout our broader engineering organization.
Vet design decisions within your area of core competency and advise other teams in cross functional technical decisions.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills enabling team to obtain accurate requirements, derive detailed designs, and produce high quality implementations.
- Possess a strong aptitude exploring new technologies and understanding how to apply them to new product releases and in customer facing support scenarios.
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- Graduating with a Bachelor’s OR Master’s in Computer Science OR Computer Engineering
- Experience with Storage, UNIX/Linux systems software development, file systems, or related field.
- Experience in kernel, systems development.
- Strong Experience in kernel debugging
- Experience on cross platform system development, clustering, high availability is preferable.
- AGILE development experience is desirable
- Experience in unit testing frameworks
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Knowledge of kernel and user mode technologies and strong Linux background
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates