Veritas Off Campus | Veritas Recruitment | Veritas Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs| Veritas Jobs | Veritas Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus
About the Company:Veritas Software Corporation was an international software company that was founded in 1983 as Tolerant Systems, renamed Veritas Software Corp. in 1989, and merged with Symantec in 2005. It was headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Official Website: www.veritas.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers/Experienced
Job Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Essential Skills: C#, SQL server programming and .NET programming.
- Good to have: Experience with test framework such as Fitnesse
- Good to have: Archiving domain knowledge, Exchange knowledge
About the Job:
- Design and implement the automation test framework using, C# or object oriented programming language.
- Evaluate tools for automation and help with strategy for automation
- Define, develop and implement test plans and detailed test cases for Product Feature Set
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of software components
- Participate in manual testing cycle for the feature.
- Convert manual test cases to automation suites.
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the team to deliver quality software iteratively.
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here