Veritas Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: Veritas’ vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That’s more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization’s digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real-time – allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Pune – Baner Road
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only do but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
The primary R & D centre for this franchise product is based in Pune, India and we are growing our team.
Here you get to work on cutting edge technology in storage & availability domain; solve resiliency, performance, availability problems in primary and secondary storage workloads; create solutions for various virtualization technologies, public/private cloud environments, Hyper-converged infrastructure, scale-up/scale-out and more. You will get to work with some of the most brilliant minds in this domain, take architecture decisions and make design choices. You will get to shape product’s roadmap, influence technology with innovation and interact with all major enterprise customers in the world. You will get to build your technical career here at Veritas with InfoScale.
What will you do:
- Gain expertise in certain components of the product and contribute to its evolution.
- Significant contributions to architecture, design, and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Work on day-to-day development activities including defect identification, fixing, unit testing, code review, and documentation. The development will be in C/C++ and Scripting languages like Perl, Python.
- Contribute to the automation of all new functionality.
- Ensure high quality of all code developed by thorough unit testing and code reviews.
- Collaborate with other members of the team while working on various development activities.
- Work with cross-functional teams (QA, Dev, Docs) and across Veritas products.
- Come up with custom solutions in the form of white papers, POCs’, demos to resolve customer pain points
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- B Tech/M Tech/MCA – Computer Science with strong Computer Science and OS fundamentals.
- Excellent C and/or C++ programming skills. Scripting languages like Perl/Python.
- Very good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and OS/Virtualization internals
- Effective collaboration skills for coming up with apt architectures and designs for end-to-end solutions.
- Must be comfortable with programming concepts like data structure, algorithms, multithreading along with debugging/troubleshooting.
- Good experience on UNIX/Linux platforms.
- Good communication and presentation skills – written and verbal.
- Knowledge of distributed solutions, clustering, and networking concepts will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Cloud (AWS, Azure and likewise) will be a definite advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Veritas Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer.