About VERITAS: Veritas’ vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business. Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That’s more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights. We believe information is everything! Data is an organization’s digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time – allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Job Description: Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only do but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
What you will be doing:
· Gain expertise in certain components of the product and contribute to its evolution.
· Contributions to architecture, design, and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
· Work on day-to-day development activities including defect identification, fixing, unit testing, code review, and documentation. Development will be in C/C++ and Java, system programing and scripting languages like perl/python(as required)
· Contribute to automation of all new functionality.
· Ensure high quality of all code developed by thorough unit testing and code reviews.
· Handle customer escalations and provide timely and high quality analysis and patches on one or more platforms.
· Collaborate with other members of the team while working on various development activities.
· Work with cross functional teams within high availability products (QA, Dev, Docs) and across Veritas products.
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
· B Tech/M Tech/MCA – Computer Science with strong Computer Science and OS fundamentals.
· Excellent C and/or C++ programming skills. Additionally, should be willing to learn scripting skills as needed in shell and Perl
· Very good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and OS internals, especially of the aspects relevant tokernel and system programming.
· Effective collaboration skills for coming up with apt architectures and designs for end-to-end solutions.
· Must be comfortable with programming concepts like ioctls, locks, conditional variables, and multi-threading.
· Knowledge of distributed solutions, clustering, and networking concepts will be an added advantage.
· Good experience on UNIX/Linux platforms in addition to virtualization (VMWare, Nutanix, RHEV)
· Good communication and presentation skills – written and verbal.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates