About the Company: On April 14, 1981, in Honolulu, Hawaii, William “Bill” Melton incorporated his new tech company. The original intention was to provide a recourse for retailers who’d been swindled by people handing out bad checks. Bill’s product was a kind of verification device using phone lines—a verification phone.
But then a pivot. The credit card industry was relatively new at the time and processing was still being done with carbon paper. Bill saw a way to reduce costs for companies like Visa and MasterCard, while capitalizing on this new technology. Instead of verifying checks, we would provide local businesses a means to electronically process credit card payments. And thus, the Verifone payment device was born.
Now, Verifone is one of the world’s largest POS terminal vendors and a leading provider of payment and commerce solutions. We operate in more than 150 countries and employ nearly 6,000 people globally. Our steady growth has come organically, through a dedication to innovation and strategic partnerships, as well as from savvy acquisitions.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Company Name : VeriFone India Pvt Ltd
Official Website : www.verifone.com
Work Location : Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Perform Software Development for Petro Systems team in Bangalore.
- Maintain excellent communication and relationship with various stake holders of the project.
- Accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Good knowledge about Object Oriented Programming
- Years of experience in “Core Java”
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Strong Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Knowledge about design patterns is desirable.
- Good communication skills – Ability to work in a cross cultural environment
- Should have passion to learn new things
- Ability to work independently
Apply Before the link Expires for Verifone Freshers Recruitment.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell