About the company: Vembu is a leading provider of a portfolio of software products and cloud services to small and medium businesses for more than a decade. Vembu’s vision is to make software and cloud services very affordable for the hundreds of thousands of small and medium businesses worldwide. Vembu’s flagship offering is the BDR Suite of products meant for on-premise, offsite, cloud backup and disaster recovery across diverse IT environments including physical, virtual, applications and endpoints. Since 2002, Vembu’s industry-recognized data protection solutions have delivered tangible value to more than 60,000 businesses worldwide through a network of 4000+ partners (MSPs/VARs & Resellers).
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee, Product Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2019
Work Location: Chennai
Event Location: Madanapalle (Andhra Pradesh)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B. TECH – CSE / IT / ECE / EEE
- 2019 batch only.
- For Software Engineer Trainee – 70% and above throughout academics
- For Product Support Engineer – 50% and above throughout academics
- No Standing Arrears
Job Profile 1 : Software Engineer Trainee:
- Should have strong knowledge in C++/Java
- Should have good analytical and logical skills
- Should have the ability to understand the problems and solve it better
Job Profile 2: Product Support Engineer:
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our products via email & call support
- Identify and escalate priority issues as per Client specifications
- Assisting clients/partners in troubleshooting via remote access
- Rectifying issues and closing the query/issue in a timely manner
- Ensuring customer experience provide First Time Resolution (FTR) and doing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for repetitive & major issues.
- Software engineer Trainee: CTC 3 Lakhs Per Annum
- Product Support Engineer: Rs.1,80,000 to Rs.3,00,000 per annum + Incentives
- Online Test (Aptitude Test and Technical Test)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Face to Face Interview
Candidates can apply for this drive by 4th April and attend the drive at following venue on 9 April 2019 (Tuesday) .
Learn Java, Python, Web Development, Data Science or Any other Technical skills using Udemy. Click Here to Join a Course and Start Learning
To Apply: Click here
Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science (MITS),
Post Box No: 14, Kadiri Road
Angallu (Village), Madanapalle-517325
Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.