Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Velotio Technologies Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Velotio Technologies is a software product development partner for top technology startups and enterprises. We partner with companies of all sizes to design, develop, and scale their digital products. We are one of the early adopters and pioneers to work on the latest and cutting-edge technologies like- React/Nest, React Native, Flutter, Golang, Kubernetes, Elixir, Phoenix and more.
Velotio is fast becoming one of the best places to work in Pune. Our team of 220+ elite software engineers solve hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful and revolutionary digital products. Our work has been featured on TechCrunch, Product Hunt and more.
Company Name: Velotio
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Profile: Associate DevOps Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
We are looking for entry-level (fresher) engineers. As an entry-level engineer you will get to:
- Quickly learn to build, automate and deploy complex infrastructure across Kubernetes, AWS, GCP and MIcrosoft Azure.
- Learn the best practices required to manage production grade cloud infrastructure including building highly resilient systems, observability etc.
- Work with some awesome mentors and peers to become an expert in your area of work.
- Learn the latest DevOps tools, practices and platforms.
Tools/Technologies you will use:
- Cloud native technologies – Kubernetes (EKS, GKE, AKS), AWS ECS, Helm, CircleCI, Harness, Severless platforms (AWS Fargate etc.)
- Infrastructure as Code tools – Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
- Scripting – Python, Bash
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on scripting and software development fluency in any programming language (Python, Go, Node, Ruby).
- Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – Networking, Web Architecture etc.
- Infrastructure automation experience with knowledge of at least a few of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins etc.
- Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like Hackerearth, CodeForces, SPOJ etc.
- You’re willing to learn various new technologies and concepts. The “cloud-native” field of software is evolving fast and you’ll need to quickly learn new technologies as required.
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Velotio Technologies Off Campus Drive.