Veeva Systems Hiring Details:
About Company: At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Company Name: Veeva Systems
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer – Test Automation
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
The Role: Veeva Systems is looking for an Associate Software Engineer – Test Automation who will contribute to the day-to-day delivery of mission-critical Vault applications. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies such as Cucumber, AWS(EC2, S3, Workspace), Visual Regression & DevOps Tools. You will play a key role in developing/maintaining automating tests to support our ever-growing suite of regression tests.
What You’ll Do
- Learn and understand features of Veeva Vault platform and applications
- Perform automation feasibility analysis of assigned test cases
- Develop and maintain automation scripts (API and UI)
- Work on CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA) on a daily basis
- Communicating status and working with onshore managers and team leads
Requirements for Veeva Systems Hiring
- 1+ years of experience in software test automation
- Strong knowledge in Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Knowledge with Agile/Scrum development methodologies (preferably in an onshore /offshore model)
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field.
Nice to Have
- Familiar with automated UI test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience working in the life sciences and health care industry
- Experience working for a product-based company
- Participation in code hackathons and other open source community activities
- Good working knowledge in CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA).
Perks & Benefits for Veeva Systems Hiring
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health insurance with generous coverage limits
- Fixed bonus in the form of RSUs and Stock options
- Allowance for wellness & fitness programs
- Winter break
Apply Before the link Expires for Veeva Systems Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Veeva Systems Hiring