Veeva Systems Hiring For Associate Details:
About Company: Veeva Systems Inc. is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 875 customers, ranging from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Canada, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. Veeva is growing to 10,000 employees by 2025, so visit the Jobs section for open positions and remember that correspondence to new applicants and existing candidates will only come from an official @veeva.com email address.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer – Test Automation
Company Name: Veeva Systems
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Job Description: Veeva Systems is expanding its global footprint with a new development centre in Hyderabad, India. This emerging and growing branch of Veeva is looking for Software Engineer, Test Automation for multiple positions to expand global quality & release engineering efforts. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies such as Cucumber, AWS(EC2, S3, Workspace), Visual Regression & DevOps Tools, playing a pivotal role in developing/maintaining automating tests to support our ever-growing suite of regression tests. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, motivated, and can work without too much supervision.
What You’ll Do
- Learn and understand features of Veeva Vault platform and applications
- Perform automation feasibility analysis of assigned test cases
- Develop and maintain automation scripts (API and UI)
- Work on CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA) on a daily basis
- Communicating status and working with onshore managers and team leads
- 1+ years of experience in software test automation
- Strong knowledge in Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Knowledge with Agile/Scrum development methodologies (preferably in an onshore /offshore model)
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Nice to Have
- Familiar with automated UI test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience working in the life sciences and health care industry
- Experience working for a product-based company
- Participation in code hackathons and other open source community activities
- Good working knowledge in CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA).
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health insurance with generous coverage limits
- Fixed bonus in the form of RSUs and Stock options
- Allowance for wellness & fitness programs
- Winter break
Apply Before the link Expires for Veeva Systems Hiring For Associate.