About the Company: ValueLabs is a leading global technology company specializing in Digital Enablement and Product Development. Through our unique OneCompany™ model of engagement, we help companies unleash the potential of digital technology to achieve real business outcomes, make processes frictionless and lead in disruptive times.We also believe that talent growth is imperative for business growth and hence, we enable our people to reach their full potential.
ValueLabs has a presence across 25+ countries. With a rich international clientele, we are predominantly spread acrossfour regions – North America, Europe & UK, Australia & New Zealand and Middle East & Emerging markets.
Degree Needed:B.Tech/ B.E
Walk-In Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Job Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
CTC : 16 LPA* (3-year package) – Y1 4L + Y2 5L + Y3 7L
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
B.Tech/ B.E (2018, 2019 Batch) ECE, EEE, IT, ICT and CSE with no backlogs ( No Percentage Criteria)
Strong technical and communication skills with business acumen
Minimum 65% in 10th and 12th
No backlogs in B.Tech/B.E
JOB LOCATION AND CTC:
16 LPA* (3-year package) – Y1 4L + Y2 5L + Y3 7L
The evaluation process will comprise of i) System based test (Online test) ii) GD iii) Technical Interviews.
Job Profile : SOFTWARE ENGINEER
If you are passionate about solving real world business problems, using data and next gen technologies, we would like to talk with you. We have launched a new program aimed at providing exciting and accelerated career opportunities tobright and young technical minds across the country – Just like you.
In this role, you will be mentoredand trained to take up a position of responsibility early in your careers. You will have the opportunity to work with our customers on Exciting software development and innovation projects.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accomplish engineering and organization mission by building solutions that deliver desired results as and when needed.
• Develop innovative software solutions by analyzing information; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommend changes in policies and procedures.
• Enhance knowledge by learning state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, reading professional publications, and participating in educational opportunities.
Drive Date: 28-04-2019
Reporting Time : 8:00 AM
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click Here
PCET’s Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering.
Sector -26, Pradhikaran, Nigdi,
Near Akurdi Railway Station,
Pune – 411 044.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
2)HSC / Diploma Marksheet
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates