Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Valorem is a leader in digital innovation and trusted Microsoft Partner serving customers worldwide. Using leading technology, Valorem transforms brands, businesses and delivers exceptional customer experiences. Valorem is seeking freshers having both technical ability and a strong desire to learn, for the position of Software Engineer Associate.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Associate
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Kochi
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc in CS/IT
- 2017 graduates with minimum 65% aggregate marks
- Passion for programming
- Strong knowledge in OOPS and programming concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
These are the traits that we hold in the same regard for all employees, also viewed as performance indicators. Each employee should uphold these attributes as a part of their employment with Valorem.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Build alliances to solve problems and achieve objectives by sharing knowledge and information
- Work cooperatively and respectively with co-workers
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
- Openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business
Personal Ownership and Responsibility
- “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details
- Be here to enhance and promote Valorem Consulting
- Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
- Always put the clients’ needs first, thinking proactively from their vantage point, not your own
- Follow through with all client expectations and accountabilities
Time Management and Productivity
- Meet your timelines and goals
- When you say you are going to do something, it is your responsibility to perform within the timeframe
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here