About the Company: Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2017, the Group generated sales of 18.6 billion Euros and invested 12% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. At December 31, 2017, Valeo has 184 plants, 20 research centers, 35 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 111,600 people in 33 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
Work Location: Navalur, Chennai
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2015,2016,2017,2018
Experience Needed: Freshers
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Fresh BE / B.Tech (ECE, EEE, CSE & IT only ) Graduates who have passed out their course in the year 2015, 2016,2017& 2018.
- Good Computer Skills with exposure in MS-Office application.
- Good Oral & Written communicative skill in English language is preferred.
Interested graduates fulfilling the above profile can Walk-in for a discussion with all the under mentioned documents to the below mentioned venue.
- SSLC / HSc.
- Diploma / BE / B.Tech Consolidated Mark list with Provisional Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Address Proof (Voter ID / DL / Passport / Ration card).
- Passport sized color photograph 5 No.s (Recently taken)
- Aadhar (Mandatory)
- PAN Card
Interview date: 02-Nov-18(Friday)
Interview Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.Learn Tech Skills and Advance your career with online courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more, Click Here To Join Udacity Today
Valeo India Private Limited
CEE DEE YES IT Park.
No. 63, Phase 1, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Navalur, Chennai – 600 130, India.
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.