About the Company: Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions.
Official Website: www.valeo.com
Job Profile: Engineer CAD
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Responsible for Design activities concerning Comfort and Driving Assistance Product Group with a specific focus on Interior controls.
- Interaction with other divisions or units worldwide and establish a strong and intimate customer relationship
- Strong interpersonal competence and acting good team player
- Guarantee the respect of best practice and standards, establish and capitalize new standards when applicable
- Perform Internal Design review using standard Valeo Design rules and Checklists specifically focussing on Plastics Part Design, Materials and Tooling.
- Perform system, assembly, component design and calculation for new concept Product
- Travel to Europe for short term for training and Project Support
- Prepare solid models, 3D Assemblies, detailed drawings, bill of material and specifications
- Ability to perform 1D Tolerance Stack up.
- Manage engineering changes for the products
- Work together with other Valeo divisions in Germany for Product Design / Development
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates