About the Company: Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions.
Job Profile: Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Chennai
Degree Needed: ME/M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: Responsible CAD support for Mechanical Actuators, Sensors, Air Charging mainly for Cergy,SFL,MDV,CZE,WUX, etc..
- Experience in the Automotive or Mechanical Industry. Preferred would be Tooling design or fixture design.
- To work autonomously in Catia V5 design tool – Part modelling, Surface, drafting, assembly.
- Participate in development of new product programs by previewing designs for manufacturability
- Supporting proto trials for the Machining, Assembly & Fabrication Fixtures
- Perform stack-up calculation (1D tolerance analysis).
- Prepare the detail part dimensions and tolerances to ensure proper form, fit and function.
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task to be perform.
- Ensure quality of the checking before delivery
- Perform PLM – Matrix
- Prepare and maintain work data management
- Contribute to the efficiency improvement by producing fast or automated processes.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates