About the Company: Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions.
Official Website: www.valeo.com
Job Profile: Engineer CAD
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Chennai
- Proficient in CAD software, define CAD models 3D or 2D, relating design specifications or CAD elements given by PTM RD/Design Leaders/Design Engineers.
- Define/build 3D models that will be consistent relative to mould/plastics constraints, clash/clearance with other components or mechanical constraints. Define 2D Drawings, consistent regarding drawing rules/layout/functional tolerances.
- Responsible of the 2D/3D definition of his (or her) own component, part of component in term of the good application of Branch CAD methodology rules, CAD models quality, CAD quality tools, check lists, auto control.
- Responsible of small technical definitions (Clip, locating …) or local area design (Standard integration, strengthen ribs, harness …). Follow and promote quality procedure.
- Validate & follow-up of all CAD data concerning his (or her) project inside VLS Branch PDM/PLM systems.
- Responsible of lead-time/costs of his tasks (Efficiency and timing follow-up) by respecting projects milestones/dead line.
- CAD tasks management May pilot if needed CAD operators and follow-up of the CAD operations. May plan, define and control if needed CAD Work Orders tasks Ensure good application of N+1 requirement.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click Here