About the Company: Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO emissions.2
Official Website: www.valeo.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Years
Work Location: Chennai
- To be the support as thermal and CFD simulation engineer in the scope of new designs of new alternators or generators (jobs on Catia V5 models to transfer and use them in Fluent, simplifications, meshing activities, simulations, post-processing to extract design recommendations, follow up of solutions, loops to compare new solutions). Application of known methodologies or support to build new methodologies. Possibilities to have jobs limited to meshing (after car makers will use them).
- To Perform simulation on electronic devices integrated into electrical machines (typically mechatronic designs): heat sinks, power modules, brushes areas of generators, diodes environments, etc…Some of them could be implemented on electronic boxes.
- To manage in technical meetings (generally by phone) conclusions and recommendations to designers and Valeo experts. Possibilities to be in contacts with project teams to correlate simulations with measurements (notably for CFD behaviors).
- Perform system, assembly design and associated calculations.
- Manage CFD calculations for the Engine and Electricals Product Line
- Write programs for automation of calculations and expert of CFD results for structural analysis
- Support robust design achievement, based on calculation results analysis.
- Independently handle Design of Experiments (DOE) and sensitivity analysis for parameters affecting
- CFD calculation results.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here