UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs. In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Official Website: http://utcaerospacesystems.com/
Location : Karnataka
Job Profile : GET(Graduate Engineer Trainee)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- BE / BTech in Electronics
Skills Needed :
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Modeling and Controls systems design using Matlab/ Simulink
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
About The Job :
- This position is for the Environmental & Engine Control Systems, UTC Aerospace Systems.
- Software Design/ Validation
- Conducts Unit tests/ System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
Apply Link : Click Here