About the Company: Every second, a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible! And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 26 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. We do big things no one else can do – we look forward to exploring what big things we can do together! Come soar with us.
Official Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Job Profile: GET/ PGET
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 6.25 LPA (GET) & Rs 6.5 LPA (PGET)
Work Location: Bangalore
This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre, UTC Aerospace Systems.
• Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
• Software Validation as per requirements provided.
• Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
• Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
o Debugging and troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Electronics Engineering (B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
• Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
* Good RTOS fundamentals.
* Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
* Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
Requirements: Electronics Engineering (B.E/ M.E)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here