UTC Aerospace Off Campus | UTC Aerospace Recruitment | UTC Aerospace Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | UTC Aerospace Jobs |UTC Aerospace Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus | March 2017
About the Company: UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Official Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Years
CTC: Best In Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech – Mechanical and Aeronautical
About the Job:
Role Summary: The Graduate Engineer Trainee will be trained in Mechanical Packaging Design Concept, Modeling, Drafting and Design Tools
Principal Accountabilities:Should have a good Knowledge and understanding of Mechanical Engineering Theory and Analytical Aspects
- Qualified to degree level, in an appropriate Mechanical and Aeronautical engineering
- Knowledge in use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Good team player, able to communicate effectively, and co-ordinate activities with relevant disciplines.
- Good oral and written English skills.
- Must be proactive and demonstrate urge to Learn
Apply before the link expires.