Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
UTC Aerospace Off Campus | UTC Aerospace Recruitment | UTC Aerospace Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | UTC Aerospace Jobs |UTC Aerospace Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus | March 2017
About the Company: UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Official Website: www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Job Profile: Intern – Electronics design
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Needed :Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech degree in Electrical / Electronics engineering or equivalent
- Developing algorithms
- Knowledge on CCD based cameras and / or CMOS image sensor based camera systems
- Matlab & Simulink, Image processing tool box
- LED based illumination for camera operations
About the Job:
- To perform Electronics design projects that include Test systems development
- Architectural design of test system and identifying off the shelf COTS item to realize the test equipment
- Perform design, testing, documentation of test system
To Apply: Click here