Urjanet Off Campus |Urjanet Recruitment | Urjanet IT IS Engineer |B.E/B.Tech Jobs| Urjanet Jobs | Urjanet Freshers Jobs |Freshers Off Campus | April 2017
About the Company: Urjanet has completely automated the process of a utility bill audit by seamlessly collecting data from a variety of disparate utilities across North America and then converting this data into a standardized and normalized format.This energy data is then delivered in near real-time to accounting, energy management, procurement, sustainability, and business intelligence systems to help better understand, analyze, and optimize energy utilization. Urjanet is integrated with the EnergyStar Portfolio Manager, an online tool that helps companies to measure and track energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions to better optimize building performance. Urjanet also now allows its customers to incorporate this normalized utility data directly into business applications, saving significant amounts of time, resources, and helping to both improve sustainability goals and to provide much more accurate data with which to make critical business decision Customers.
No. of Job opening :30
Functional Area: IT
Industry Type : IT-Software/Software Services
Looking for developers responsible for building java application that directly impacts the energy use and carbon emissions of large corporations. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop robust, reliable and scalable code and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Your responsibility would also include triaging production issues quickly and fixing them to meet customer SLAs. Your responsibility will also occasionally involve developing tools that will help the organization meet customer needs and operational SLAs.
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, robust, and reliable Java code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
– Help maintain code quality, organizational operational metrics
Salary is negotiable based on CTC for experience candidates provided they meet expectation
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good in analytical, logical thinking and passion for learning new things .
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Nice to have familiarity with Git, Gradle, Play
- Familiarity with selenium, htmlUnit is preferred
Under Graduate Qualification :BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 70%Graduation after 2015