Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
UrbanPro Off Campus Details:
About the company: Join UrbanPro in its mission to become the most trusted learning partner for everyone looking for trusted personal tutors online by creating the best learning experience for students and the best teaching experience for its tutors powered by innovative and consumer-centric technology.
UrbanPro offers the best way for anyone to book Live 1:1 or Personalized Classes online quickly & easily from trusted personal tutors with flexible class timings, solving a critical pain point for parents of children studying in KG – Class 12 grades.
We are backed by Nirvana Venture Advisors, who continue to support our growth and aspirations to build a world-class product and service for students and parents looking for personal tutors online.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Urbanpro.com (ThinkVidya Learning Pvt. Ltd)
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Official Website: www.urbanpro.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2020)
Last Date To Apply: Tuesday, 16 Feb, 2021
Drive Date: Thursday, 18th Feb, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility for UrbanPro Off Campus:
- Work in an agile environment to implement new features based on business requirements
- Help with debugging any code related issues in the production environment
- Effectively communicate with team members as well as product management
- Must be familiar with advanced principles of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Any experience with or exposure to multi-tier website development in a Java/J2EE environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Compensation and Other Details for UrbanPro Off Campus:
- Candidates will undergo initial training for 6 months. During this training (probation period) CTC will be 2.4 LPA.
- Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 24 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for UrbanPro Off Campus