upGrad Off Campus Hiring Details:
Company Name: upGrad
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Profile: Sales Trainee
The ideal candidate for this role is that you are a proven sales performer adept in direct to consumer consultative sales. You are comfortable working with high ticket size products that require focussed nurturing over a period of time and yet can build urgency for the end consumer to decide fast. You have worked in a highly competitive sales environment and have been at the top 10 percentile of your team.
What will you be doing?
· Being a mentor and guide whom potential learners can look up to for career advice.
· Counselling potential learners, helping them plan their career path and understanding how upGrad can catalyse their career.
· Carrying weekly enrolment/revenue and collection target.
· Establishing the uniqueness and effectiveness of upGrad’s model of online/blended learning.
· Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you. This includes making phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management.
· Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions on the CRM with the leads and provide constant feedback to the marketing team on lead quality.
What are we looking for?
· Individual with outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Hardworking Individuals with high dedication and extreme determination.
· Experience in EdTech sales would be an advantage.
· Rockstar sales performers with proven track records.
· Great listeners and trustworthy individuals who can bond with our potential learners. Individuals with the ability to approach any situation with patience and powerful empathy.
· Individuals who take a disciplined approach towards building funnel, tracking feedback, prioritising tasks and overachieving targets and deadlines.
· Sales bent of mind, to understand and effectively communicate what upGrad is offering to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets.
· Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
· Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite is required.
What are your deliverables / KPI’s?
· Minimum of 100+ Dials every day with 40+ Connects.
· 2 hours of talk time on an average per day & 1 Video Session/Field Session
· 2 enrolled students per week.
· Weekly revenue targets to be met consistently.
Work Location & Working Days:
· Mandatory Work from Office Role from Day 1
· Tuesday – Sunday Cycle (Monday Week Off)
LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS.
CTC up to 12 Lacs (8 Fixed + 4 Variable)
Apply Before the link Expires for upGrad Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Before the link Expires- Click Here to Apply for upGrad Off Campus Hiring