Unstop is hiring a Marketing Manager!
About Unstop: Unstop, formerly Dare2Compete, is a global platform that provides students, professionals, and educators opportunities across all domains to engage with institutes and companies by participating and competing in intellectual gamified engagements like Innovation and Case Challenges, Hiring Challenges, Hackathons, Quizzes, Business Simulations, etc. Unstop helps users learn new skills, showcase their talent, gain CV points, and eventually get recognized, rewarded, and hired.
Are you a grammar nazi? – Yes! Do you think out of the box? – Yes! Do you breathe marketing? – Yes, then we would want to meet you on the other side!
Responsibilities of the Candidate for Unstop Is Hiring A Marketing Manager:
- Collaborate, plan and execute internal and external campaigns while connecting with cross-functional teams at Unstop to grow its user base
- Grow social media channels by designing and implementing creative marketing campaigns
- Identify mediums to broaden Unstop’s partners and strengthen ongoing relationships and partnerships through regular communication
- Identify business growth opportunities by collaborating with influencers, colleges, brands, and third parties
- Leading Unstop’s web and social media presence by creating roadmaps, gathering relevant data, and working with cross-functional teams
- Manage and lead the marketing team and coordinate with other departments for campaigns
- Explore potential partnerships to drive user acquisition, traffic, and brand awareness through barter deals
- Measure the results of ongoing marketing activities and drive reports for future campaigns
- Stay abreast with influencers and keep an eye out for the latest industry-related trends
- Candidates should hold an MBA degree with a specialization in Marketing or an undergraduate degree with (1-7 years) of experience in Marketing
- Candidates should possess excellent written and oral communication skills, a go-getter attitude, and a creative mindset
- Prior experience in content marketing, social media marketing, or digital marketing
- Brownie point to the candidate with knowledge of digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and others