Unscrambl Off Campus Recruitment Hiring: Unscrambl is an Augmented Intelligence (AI) company headquartered in Atlanta USA & is a series A silicon valley funded startup. Our founders have been collectively responsible for more than 200 publications and patents. The DNA of the company is to build AI driven solutions for enterprises to augment human capabilities in the space of conversational analytics.
Role: Software Engineer (Delivery / Services)
Base Location: Pune
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
Job Description: As a Software Engineer, you will be working at the forefront of building new, innovative AI solutions with Unscrambl. Our fast growing team in Pune is looking for talented Software Development Engineers who will extend and improve integration, build features that drive customer adoption, and evolve our systems to scale with rapidly increasing customer demand.
Some of the tasks you will be involved in are as follows:
- Requirements gathering, creating and reviewing designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain
- Must be able to develop innovative and efficient solutions as per clients requirements
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Must be able to effectively collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams in a large organization (software development, QA, Project/Release Management, Build and Release, etc.,)
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Help in achieving a higher customer satisfaction through technical deliverables
- Provide on-call support for production issues
Write back to us if:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 0-3 years professional experience in software development
- You are proficient in at least one modern object oriented programming language such as Java or Typescript
- You have a good understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- You have working knowledge of UNIX or Linux systems
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You’re Obsessed with code quality and customer experience
- You have attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
- You have excellent problem solving skills
Apply Before the link Expires For Unscrambl Off Campus Recruitment Hiring.