About the Company: UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American for-profit managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. It is the largest healthcare company in the world by revenue, with 2019 revenue of $242.2 billion
Company Name: UnitedHealth
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Our key service offerings include Product Management, Architecture, Business Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Our areas of focus comprise Data Fabric, Innovation Framework, Research, Capability Enrichment, Data Architecture and SME, Product Architecture and Leadership, Infrastructure Lab, Nonfunctional QE and Tools and Framework.
- Opportunity to work on health care domain
- Some of the key technologies and platforms we work on include Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop, Mobility, BPM, Mainframe, Data Warehouse, Middleware, Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET etc.
- Growing at a rapid pace.
Job Responsibilities –
- Software Engineer applies knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems
- Writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++
- Solves/develops complex problems.
We look for candidates who –
- 0 – 1 year of work experience in IT Industry (Application Development)
- Certification in Programming will be preferred
- Qualification – B.Tech Circuit Branches only, 6 CGPA or 60% and above (2019 Passouts ONLY)
- Work location Any India Optum location (Gurgaon, Hyderabad)
- Immediate joining is mandatory
Interview Process – Online Test, Technical Interview, Manager Interview, HR Interview
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here