Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
Official Website: www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Job Profile: Associate IT System Analyst
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess Any Graduate /post Graduate
- 0-1 years of experience in Reporting & Automation domain
- Should have worked on some Analytical reports or created some Excel based applications in the past
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Should have Strong knowledge in Advance Excel.
- Should know VBA, VBS.
- Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage.
About The Job:
- Perform analysis of business goals, objectives, and needs of the general business environment. Plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support activities. Utilize data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
- Automating the identified reports preselected on priority
- Identifying the automation possibilities in the delivered reports
- Designing the reports from scratch by identifying the problem areas and delivering it as fully automated solution.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the reports production processes in detail where required
- Creating Dashboards out as per business logic/requirement.
- Design appropriate data repository and reporting tools that will be used to organize, analyze, and report data
- Continuously assess and improve data collection and reporting processes.
To Apply: Click here