About the Company: Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work. (sm)
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Exp Needed: 1-2 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- This is an expert level position within the National Automation Team supporting Medica team.
- This individual will be part of a team of developers who work closely with the business to provide macros that will assist in improving productivity, efficiency and quality by automating repetitive keystrokes and data entry tasks. VB script, VBA and Macro Express are the primary tools currently used.
- The position requires someone who can effectively work in a team environment as well as individually with minimal supervision. Good oral and written communication skills are also important to effectively gather and share information with the production teams, business partners and other developers. Good working knowledge of the claims or member processing systems to accurately code macros that follow the processing instructions closely. Good troubleshooting skills and experience will also be helpful to diagnose and resolve issues with macros that fail to function properly.
- Lead and participate on project teams to contribute to successful project completion and realization of targeted outcomes
- Develop applications/macros using scripting languages, such as Visual Basic referencing various applications utilizing object libraries to automate repetitive key strokes and data entry/retrieval tasks used in claims or member processing
- Assist in projects and implement initiatives to update, reengineer or rewrite macros based on compliance initiatives, system enhancements or organizational needs
- Work closely with internal customers, business leaders, subject matter experts or knowledge holders to ensure macros adhere to processing instructions
- Assess and interpret the facts and needs of the business to provide innovative solutions to complex, nonstandard requests and problems
- Support ongoing system enhancements and process change activities
- Completion of required documentation (process maps, business requirements and/or system specifications)
- Communication and deployment of macros
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a developer using technologies VB.Net, VBA/VbScript and Macro Express
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong Background in VBA, VB .Net, SQL and Macro Express
- Expert level in MS-Office skills (ACCESS, Visio & Advanced Excel)
- Ability to own projects start to finish through concept, feasibility, development, testing and deployment
- Effective decision-making, communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of COSMOS, CPW, FACETS etc.
- Technical Test (written)
- Panel Interview
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now