About the Company: Our mission is to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. A Fortune 6 company, we’re focused on helping people live healthier lives while making the health system work better for everyone. Here, we seek to empower people with the information, guidance and tools to make personal health choices. We work harder and we aim higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And, at the end of the day, we’re doing a lot of good for more than 142 million people worldwide. Our biggest point of differentiation is our people – and the collective talent, energy, intelligence and drive our force of 305,000 individuals around the world bring to our mission every single day. So, how do we do it? With our every action, interaction and intention that demonstrates the five fundamental values that guide everything we do
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Company Name : UnitedHealth Group
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
• Our key service offerings include Product Management, Architecture, Business Analysis, Development and Testing.
• Our areas of focus comprise Data Fabric, Innovation Framework, Research, Capability Enrichment, Data Architecture and SME, Product Architecture and Leadership, Infrastructure Lab, Nonfunctional QE and Tools and Framework.
• Opportunity to work on health care domain
• Some of the key technologies and platforms we work on include Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop, Mobility, BPM, Mainframe, Data Warehouse, Middleware, Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET etc.
• Growing at a rapid pace.
Job Responsibilities –
• Software Engineer, applies knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems
• Writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++
• Solves/develops complex problems.
We look for candidates who –
• 0 – 1 year of work experience in IT Industry (Application Development)
• Certification in Programming will be preferred
• Qualification – B.Tech Circuit Branches only, 6 CGPA or 60% and above
• Work location – Any India Optum location (Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad)
• Immediate joiners will be preferred
Interview Process –Online Test, Technical Interview, Manager Interview, HR Interview
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates