About the Company:UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
Specific Experience –0 to 1 Years
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location Bangalore
JOB SUMMARY – The Provider Data Specialist is responsible for various activities related to the provider network database which may include any or all of the following: database maintenance, reporting and extracting data for various reports and analyses, initiating database improvement. Provider Data Specialists develop and maintain standards for database integrity and quality assurance, coordinate corrective activities to clean database and retain users, and manage communication processes with other departments regarding database improvements. Other responsibilities include conducting audits and providing feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance, maintaining current provider data to ensure the quality of the network, and may be responsible for representing the provider network area on company IT projects, reporting and tracking provider calls and complaints, or for the support, coordination, and production of the paper directory cycles.
Behavioral Skills –
• Customer Centricity – Strives to enhance the customer experience and consistently exceed customer expectations
• Communication – Identifies his audience/ targets for communication, and listens to their opinions and feedback
• Collaboration & Team Work – Achieves synergy by leveraging the strength of team members
• Excellence in Execution – Drives efforts for people to not just meet but try and exceed goals, by communicating opportunities for reward and recognition
• Innovation – Thinks out of the box to address business/ functional/ technical challenges
• Learning & Applying – Pro-actively seeks opportunities for learning and focusses on expanding knowledge for enhancing own and team’s performance
• Managing & Developing People – Sets clear performance expectations for one’s subordinates and communicates implications of high and non-performance. Provides feedback that helps team members identify their strengths and development areas
- Good Knowledge on OOPS, inheritance, interface.
- Good Knowledge on HTML, HTML5.
- Good Knowledge on Database/ SQL .
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now